- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.Rules for using 3rd party services and APIs:
Collecting and processing data
We and our partners use various technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, to track your activity on our website. These technologies, known as Tracking Technologies, may include unique identifiers and can be stored on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. They may collect information about your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data on ads you've seen or clicked on, advertising identifiers, page views and clicks, and the date and time of your use. Cookies can either be permanent or only last for one session.
You can adjust some cookie settings through your device or browser settings, but it may impact the site's functionality.
We use Tracking Technologies for various purposes on our website including:
Your personal information may be shared with third parties for specific business purposes, as outlined in our policy and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- We may share the following types of personal information for business and operational purposes, such as transaction auditing, data security, troubleshooting, product improvement, customer service, fulfillment, marketing, advertising, analytics, processing transactions and servicing and maintaining accounts.
- We may disclose your information to third-party service providers that assist us with our business operations. These providers may include companies that send emails on our behalf, operate our website, or assist with promotions. This information may include location data. We only allow these providers to use or disclose this information to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose your information if we believe it is legally necessary or in order to protect ourselves. For example, we may share information in response to a court order, subpoena or requests from government agencies or investigatory bodies. Additionally, we may disclose your information to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or when we are investigating suspected or actual illegal activity or fraud.
- We may share your information with any entity that succeeds us in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation of all or a portion of our business or assets. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in such situations.